Friday, October 9, 2009

RRJ5

Reference: Sidd, U. (2009, Sep 30th). Making the most of your training. Retrieved Oct 4, 2009, from

http://www.articlesbase.com/accounting-articles/cpa-courses-making-the-most-of-your-training-1286677.html

Summary:

Sidd’s (2009) article discusses how you can get a CPA license, which is provide by AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants). In order to be a CPA you must have a four-year degree in accounting and finish with CPA classes. CPA considers as an important license for accountants especially who work inside the USA. It is an important for that who works outside the USA as will. There are many places you can get CPA tringing and there are many ways such as seminars, lab classes and online classes and every one should choose what he needs. Finally, the author discusses the exam which is taken in two days and contains four parts.

Reaction:

First of all I would like to thank the author about all information that he gives in this article. This article gives me a lot about the CPA exam. As an accountant I want to improve my skills and I wish I can pass this exam. CPA license has value in many countries because it measures your ability in many specific fields in accounting and auditing as well. In my country, Saudi Arabia, a few accountants have this license and that means wherever you are, when you get a CPA you will be special. My plan after I finish my master is to work to get this license.

No comments:

Post a Comment